The attorneys at Brewster, Morhous, Cameron, Caruth, Moore, Kersey, & Stafford, PLLC, offer a full range of legal services to business and individual clients in Bluefield, West Virginia, and the surrounding areas. We concentrate on the following practice areas:
- Insurance defense: We understand insurers’ need for streamlined and efficient legal services, and our lawyers find creative and novel approaches to the effective litigation and resolution of insurance defense cases.
- Real estate: Our law firm has extensive experience with all aspects of commercial and residential real estate transactions, representing buyers, sellers, and lenders.
- Banking and finance: We regularly advise banks and other financial institutions regarding regulatory issues, employment concerns, and collections.
- Corporate litigation: Attorneys at our firm advise and counsel businesses regarding corporate formations and employment matters, and represent business clients in the litigation of disputes.
- Estate planning: We assist our clients in effective estate planning designed to ensure that their wishes are carried out and to reduce tax consequences to their heirs.
- Personal injury: Lawyers at our firm represent plaintiffs and defendants in personal injury litigation, relying on our extensive experience and thorough case preparation to bring good results for our clients.
- Employment law: Representing employees and employers, we offer advice and counsel regarding discrimination and harassment claims, severance and retention, and employee policies.
- Workers’ compensation: We defend employers against worker’s compensation claims.
Throughout our practice, our work is thorough, systematic, professional, and principled. We hold ourselves to a high ethical standard, and we are committed to hands-on, personal representation, creative and efficient problem solving, and effective results on our clients’ behalf. We invite you to contact our law offices today to discuss your legal concern.
With offices in Bluefield, we represent clients in several West Virginia counties, including Mercer, Kanawha, Boone, Fayette, Nicholas, Webster, Mingo, Logan, Raleigh, Greenbrier, Wyoming, Summers, McDowell, Cabell, Lincoln, Harrison, Putnam, and Monroe; and in the Virginia counties of Bland, Wise, Dickenson, Buchanan, Tazewell, Giles, Russell, Washington, Smyth, and Wythe.