Kermit J. Moore
Kermit grew up in Fayette County, West Virginia, and joined the firm in 1983. He devotes his practice to litigation in the areas of personal injury, insurance defense, and §1983 Civil Rights/Excessive Force claims. Kermit has developed course materials and taught seminars to West Virginia law enforcement officers regarding §1983 Civil Rights claims.
Areas of Practice:
West Virginia, 1983
West Virginia University College of Law, Morgantown, West Virginia, 1983 J.D.
Marshall University, 1977
West Virginia Institute of Technology, 1976
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association | Member
- Mercer County Bar Association, 1999 – 2002 | Board of Governors
- The West Virginia State Bar | Member
- Defense Trial Counsel of West Virginia | Member
- Defense Research Institute | Member
Past Employment Positions:
- Mercer County, Assistant Prosecuting Attorney, 1987 – 1996